Halfway Cottage is a spacious self-catering house located on the main street in St Ives.
Halfway Cottage can sleep up to six people. As you enter the front door there is a short flight of stairs opening out onto the first floor. Here you will find two of our three bedrooms, the kitchen, dining room (with harbour views) and family bathroom.
Continue upstairs to the spacious living area which boasts panoramic sea views. From this room there is also access to a private balcony with outside furniture (seating for six). You will also find another bedroom with a king-size bed. There is also an additional toilet and sink on the upper floor.
Please note, there are stairs to access the first floor of the property.
There is another staircase to reach the top floor of the property.
Parking is a short walk away from Halfway Cottage.
Car parking facilities
We have our own dedicated parking space, just a short walk from Halfway Cottage. This is within a private shared garage.
- Stair gates
- A non-slip bath mat
- Bed guards for the two single beds
- Colour- screen baby monitor
- Room thermometer
- Travel cot (please bring your own cot bedding)
- Changing mat
- Child’s toilet seat and step
- High chair
- Booster seat
- Cutlery, plates, bowls and cups for babies and children
- Selection of books and toys
- Bath toys and non-slip mat
Good to know
- Hairdryers can be found in each bedroom
- USB sockets in each bedroom
- Ironing board and iron in the cottage
- Drying rack in the cottage
- Washing machine in the kitchen
- Dishwasher in the kitchen
- If you book a stay in December, we can arrange to put up a Christmas tree and decorations.